Rent the beautiful Lions Den near Bungay online now.
Within easy reach of the Suffolk Heritage Coast, this spacious house is ideal for a family holiday and is great for walking and cycling.
The Lion’s Den is a stunning holiday cottage to rent near Bungay
Situated overlooking St Lawrence Common, where barn owls often hunt, and surrounded by farmland, this attractive and spacious detached family house enjoys its own lawned garden. Carefully furnished and equipped throughout, it is just 4½ miles from the Waveney Valley market town of Bungay, with good shops, pubs, restaurants, swimming-pool golf course and opportunities for boating and fishing. Farm walks and quiet lanes for cycling abound. Within easy reach of Suffolk Heritage Coast, Southwold, Minsmere RSPB reserve and Dunwich. Ideally placed to explore the many attractions of the beautiful cathedral city of Norwich and the Norfolk Broads. Shop 4 miles, pub 1 mile.
To check availability and book your stay in The Lions Den click here.
- Sleeps up to 7
- Prices start at £411 per week
- Entrance hall
- Cosy living room with wood-burning stove
- Second light sitting-room with patio doors to garden, open arch to dining room
- Fitted family kitchen with ceramic floor
- Cloakroom and toilet
- Double bedroom with 5ft bed and en-suite shower room with toilet
- Bedroom with zip and link twin beds (can be super kingsize on request) with wash basin
- Twin bedroom with wash basin
- Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- Wood burner – logs inc.
- Elec, oil CH and bed linen inc.
- Z-bed (for +1)
- Two TVs (Freeview channels)
- Garden and furniture
- Parking (for 4 cars)
- No smoking